View Full Version : Ods & Ends
1. I hear there's a candle for getting rid of all the hay in Yonder Barn. I believe I've done so and no candle beyond the 3 there at the start (I'm keeping track). Is there an extra candle and if so where?
2. Are there pants in the tomb of Din? If so, where?
3. How do you get goal 20?
4. I know how to get goal 11; I don't know where. Can anyone give me pointers as to where I need to go? (It's the "firewood" area")
5. Do any of the numbers on the ToF clock do anything besides 2,4,7,10, and 11?
6. In the ToB room where you have to input the 2 digit number, does any number besides 18 give you anything. (Besides Mutant Zombies).
12-26-2007, 11:38 AM
For number 3, you ask somebody, but not Jamul. (I tried. :p)
12-26-2007, 01:00 PM
2. I believe one of the Scaredy Bat things had pants as a prize.
4. There's a secret area somewhere. :p Check out the forest.
5. I don't think so.
12-26-2007, 05:18 PM
In the Tomb of Bones, how do you complete the big word puzzle straight down from the entrance?
12-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Look at the first letters of the pages in the journal.
12-27-2007, 02:15 PM
1. (EDIT) If you're think of the one about the hay, it's behind the walls here:
3. Ask for an Autographed Copy (source: http://hamumu.wikia.com/wiki/Sleepless_Hollow_Goals)
No, I don't know what it means either.
12-28-2007, 10:23 AM
This person stayed at Sleepless Inn. (see spoiler below)
He also wrote the journals.
A few more questions:
1. What exactly does the percent refer to? I earned 100% while far from perfect.
2, Where is the 11th hammer? I have hammers from each tomb, the initial hammer, the graveyard hammer, and the ones in and outside of Mr. Klein's.
3. I'm stuck at 99 candles. Is there a master list somewhere of all the candle location? If not, should I post my list of 99 to the wiki and hope someone can figure out which one is missing?
12-30-2007, 10:22 AM
You must have gotten the 11th hammer, because you get 100% while being below 100% if you have 10 hammers. Because when you have 10 hammers, it gives you credit for having an extra 10 candles, because it assumes you bought the hammer in the shop (since there are 11, you may have 10 hammers without actually doing that, however).
Well, that explains what's up with the 100%. I'd still like to know where the last hammer is for my notes if anyone knows.
12-30-2007, 11:45 AM
You probably got one and forgot about it.
Once you get 11 It still shows up as 10.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.