View Full Version : Is this game worth buying ?
02-18-2009, 01:31 PM
OK so i bought SWC 4 days ago and now i'm wondering if Kid Mystic is any interresting.
My question is is this game woth spending 20 $ on ?
Please give some GOOD reasons to buy this game :D
02-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Ninja of Frozen Milk
02-18-2009, 05:30 PM
To be totally honest, you'd be better off getting everything about costume party for the same price.
02-18-2009, 06:54 PM
True, but if you like RPGs this and LL2 are great. Fairy box FTW!
02-18-2009, 07:13 PM
I think it's worth it. There's:
- Four chapters of about 10 levels each. The themes are: Village/Field, Forest/Ruins, Spooky Castle, and Spooky Underground.
- New monsters only seen in Kid Mystic.
- Spells, buyable equipment, fairies, lots of things that change the gameplay.
- A level system. You can go up to 50.
- Water and Lava tiles that are realistic(ish).
- There's an entire new mode altogether after you collect everything. There's 5 tasks to do for each of the 50 levels. Ten or so levels have hidden Happy Stick Monsters, which are tough, but give you a lot of money.
Admittingly, LL2 is a good pick too, if you haven't already checked it out.
02-19-2009, 10:08 AM
- Great bosses and monsters
- Lots of puzzles
- Includes an extra mode, challange mode.
- Hidden bonuses
- And some other fun...
02-19-2009, 08:40 PM
It all depends what you want in your new game. This has a storyline, professionally made content, and continues Jamul's sorta 3D art style.
Costume Party and etc., for 20 bucks, doesn't have a storyline, is made by everyone, and is 2D. That's not necessarily bad, per se; plus, there are over 1000 levels!!!
So there are trade-offs. Personally I'd recommend one of the LLs, maybe starting with LL:HH.
EDIT: But keep in mind how much content SwC has!!! You may just want to play that for right now...
02-20-2009, 03:15 AM
Thanks to all that have replied ;D !
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.