Robot wants stuff, so go get it for him! This game is a compilation of the original Robot Wants
games from 2010: Robot Wants Kitty, Robot Wants Puppy, Robot Wants Fishy,
and Robot Wants Ice Cream
. In addition, it includes Robot Wants Y!?
, a mini-game that was actually the main banner on the JayIsGames website for a while.
And of course, Robot wouldn't be wanting it all if we didn't add Robot Wants Justice
, a brand new Robot adventure!
pioneered the "mini-metroidvania" concept - an adventure you play through over an hour or less, collecting the powerups you need to go from zero to Kitty along the way.
And all with a clock ticking - speedruns are the goal!
Each of the included games includes 2 alternate maps (an "Easy" map, which sometimes is not so easy, but we guarantee it is short! And a "Remix" map, which is never easy, or quick),
and there are also 12 Mutators which allow you to transform the way the game plays in a variety of helpful and horrible ways.
- (Steam version only) Online high scores to compete with your friends - each unique combination of mutators has a separate high score table, so try to be the best at your specialty.
- The ultimate Metroidvania action - you can't even JUMP without first finding a power-up in some of these games.
- A massive shop full of features and game modes to unlock as you play (with space money, not real money. No IAP or DLC here)
- Extreme alien blasting in Robot Wants Kitty
- Intense kitty-hurling action in Robot Wants Puppy
- Psychotic mad bombing in Robot Wants Fishy
- A unique combination of Metroidvania and RPG in Robot Wants Ice Cream
- Serious puzzle-solving action in Robot Wants Y?!
- Alien-smashing, air-dashing combos in Robot Wants Justice
- Numbers: 52 Achievements, 47 Awards (like achievements you can earn every time you play), 52 items to buy in the in-game shop, 64 enemies to collect data on,
6 games with 3 maps each for 18 regular maps, 12 mutators, 4 bonus game modes with unique gameplay
Just straight-up honesty, I've been developing independent games for over 25 years. I've always been a real outsider to the business despite being in it since the beginning. I just like to make
games and have no clue about the business end of things. This is my first release in 5 years, and my first attempt at a press kit in possibly forever. So if there's
something you don't see here that you'd like to have, please contact me, I could use the help in knowing what people are looking for! Thanks for checking out Robot.