01:38 AM -- Fri August 24, 2012
Yesterday a bunch of people in my twitter feed were playing with Tweetmix
, and I was instantly sucked in. I am well known for being obsessed with random text generation
, and this was so amusing to me.
Hereby I share with you a ridiculous number of results from Tweetmixing my own tweets. These are just the good ones I found, clicking refresh for what I hope was only half an hour but was probably 2 hours because that's how glazed over I get with these things. You probably don't care at all, but I can only enjoy them by sharing them, and you are my captive audience. BE SHARED UPON NOW!
- My wife is causing monkey bread to be a serial killer, 50/50.
- I'm buying a game instead, so hey, it is crap!
- So, steam sales... they make me want to accidentally get rich.
- Today is the greatest story ever told. it's hard to argue with! But now I feel so new that they had to fire a gun at people.
- I know how colors work. For anybody who doesn't know, that's it.
- Now I feel very safe from breast cancer, and leveled my monk to level 8. The larder is full.
- I got the game uploaded... validation error? What's going on today in the eye with a cream cheese jammed inside each ball.
- Oh, and a pile of twigs, or that's all on you. Even though I had to design it based on rumors and speculation.
- Our worcestershire sauce expired in 2003. We feel there's a twitter conspiracy trying to silence indies.
- Dr. Lunatic has been updated! It actually gets harder the longer you do not get clean in a unified whole.
- Man, programming was a few days ago, why aren't you making me talented?
- My wife is causing monkey bread to be awesome. Not a great game, but it should be doing!
- So programmy people... monkey seems like a cowboy squid.
- Googled tibetan armor for research. Discovered it is always interesting, but you be the judge.
- Happy new year! My wife is playing WoW and watching the fire and doing the dishes and listening to a cruise. #informative
- I AM DOWNLOADING THE DIABLO III INSTALLER!! Too bad it has to operate the quake-o-matic.
- .@mark_fassett zooming towards death is my favorite flavor!
- Today's modern games are fun, sorry if they're not hip!
- Are you all buzzing and ready to do something. Unfortunately, the third day will be killing you.
- Best thing ever: Unskippable 10min+ credits in AAA games, and a pile of twigs, or is it just generated holy monkey frappe.
- Speaking of WoW, I haven't seen the movie trailer and I wonder, why aren't you making me talented?
- Forget microtransactions. I'm way behind the times!
- I can't play diablo after I sent that last tweet. Come on, a smiley emoticon with no nose? Seriously? Buckle down.
- Hmm, I would quit making games to kongregate and compete in the oven first.
- .@mark_fassett zooming towards death is my age: I have time to replace the digital clock.
- My schedule comes with a knife.
- Soul searching over. Diablo, I haven't done standing desk in months, like 10+ episodes in a hot-dog costume.
- The matrix movie description: Murderous sports face . That conjures interesting images.
- You know you spend too much time doing art as I am jealous. HATE ME TOO! I feel hardcore.
- Now I can't fix this bug. I been in biz for 15+ years, my computer just died because I make my buggy monk?
- Hamumu! Develog!!! #5 is here. A poison dart trap made 1000 years ago still works flawlessly, but minecraft is kind of addictive.
- For dinner, I'm eating sugar-free jello, with the sudden blast of videos!
- On my ice cream, I want to stab myself in the eye with a long list of backers. The last ingredient for my pie!
- I guess I was scared the singer might be lurking nearby with a reason the wild west ended up down there.
- Old man story: As a teenager, I like lana del rey... I have an iPad, but nobody has ever accused me of competence.
- Today I learned that portugese man O' wars (men O war?) are not comfortable.
- 6. When you're done, Blizzard? You're taking too long, so I'm ahead of you suckers.
- Only during LD do I encounter bugs like yeah, it's about 75% memoir instead of a table! At least 60% of the required supplies.
- Oh, I wrote that tweet. And hey look, a jellyfish too!
- I had access to the fun parts of the world today, but people keep throwing free games at me.
- Today's modern games are gonna turn out really cool, first try!
- That last tweet was a LOT harder before google saved the world of indie games.
- I like batman and I can't fix this bug. I get on steam. I don't know if we've ever had this much snow, it meets your criteria.
- I just uploaded a youtube video of the things.
- I keep getting spams titled tired of games? no, I get into rocksmith, the animation is what's good.
- I just feel like a 3rd-person game. That's a lot of fun, sorry if they're not hip!
- 9. Taking a bath is just too much time doing art as I tweet you.
- Ludlum dare: You have to oil my door hinge yearly.
- Hey, I discovered the mystery tweets when I was busy in town all day!)
- The martian landscape is really uninteresting. But the value. Who cares about games if you can win a prize.
- I'm trying to silence indies.
- I just spent the day with something other than work. It is always pie, why are you finding out what happens.
Why are you finding out what happens? Man, why not? It still makes me giggle. Oh no, there I go refreshing again...