Dr. Lunatic Supreme With Cheese was released on September 18, 2003.
So now, 20 years later, it's coming to Steam just like you have been asking for 15 years!
With over 1,000 levels and hundreds of things to unlock, Supreme may well be the only game you ever need.
- Earn coins for your performance, and spend them in the SpisMall.
- Unlock over 80 separate Worlds, and dozens of other items, from bonus abilities and playable characters to arcade games and artwork!
- Over 200 unique enemy types which you can fight, have assisting you, ride on, run away from, and scan for information!
- Let's repeat this one: over 1,000 levels to play!!
- New level types like Stealth where you must remain hidden, and Underwater, where you have to maintain your oxygen levels.
- An incredibly powerful, but easy to use, World Editor is built into the game - it's the exact tool we used to create the original levels, not some watered down garbage!
- Over 400 more worlds available in the Workshop, featuring more than 5,000 more levels. You know when procedurally-generated games say things like "over 3 million levels!"? This is like that, except they're all handmade (by a collection of dedicated fans throughout the decades)!
- More hours of gameplay than it is possible to shake a stick at, given current technology*
Originally released in 2003, and now enhanced for Steam for its 20th anniversary! Featuring achievements, Steam Cloud support, full Steam Deck support, and the Steam Workshop for custom levels.
The game is of course still available (with full source) on itch.io
, but if you want to pay a couple bucks for the fancy Steam features, then enjoy!
* Even 20 years later, stick technology has not advanced to the point where you can shake a stick at the hours of gameplay.